Are you craving for authentic Thai food? Good news! Suki Suki Thai is a Halal certified hot pot buffet restaurant located at HomeTeamNS Club House Khatib. The restaurant offers an all-you-can-eat halal Thai hot pot buffet starting from $17.90++.
Set in a vibrant Thai-inspired interior, Suki-Suki Thai Hot Pot combines the multi-dimensional elements of Thai cuisine in a pot, offering fresh ingredients, exciting flavours, and a heart-warming meal for all hot pot lovers. The restaurant serves an ensemble of sweet, sour, salty and spicy through six authentic Thai soup bases. Diners can feast on over 40 different ingredients to pair with the soup bases, which include fresh thinly sliced beef, chicken, home-made fish paste, vegetables, mushrooms, tofu, pot dishes and other staples.
Suki Suki Thai Hot Pot Soup Bases
• Tom Yum Soup (available in Clear and Red): Tom Yum is one of the most popular traditional Thai dishes. The clear spicy and sour broth is cooked with a variety of Thai herbs, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaf, galangal, and red chilli. Those who prefer a spicy kick can opt for the red tom yum.
• For a rich and creamy curry option, go for the Khao Soi broth, a Northern Thai coconut curry soup akin to a Thai Laksa.
• Tom Yum Yen Ta Fo: Apart from the Thai favourites that are well-loved by many Singaporeans, Suki-Suki Thai also introduces soup broths that locals may be less familiar with but are still packed with flavours from the streets of Bangkok! This tom yum soup base with sweet yen ta fo sauce made from fermented beancurd is a unique culinary creation that will wow palates.
• Sweet Basil Chicken Soup: A refreshing variation of chicken broth, simmered with aromatic sweet basil leaves that is easy on the palette.
• Clear Chicken Broth: For a light and non-spicy taste, try the hearty, comforting clear chicken broth that is umami-filled while light on the palate.
Combining both Thai cuisine and Hot Pot also means that diners can expect a variety of tantalizing sauces and dips! If you are ever lost when the sauce and condiment cart comes to you, Suki-Suki Thai highly recommends the home-made Jaew Sauce, a reflection of the essence of Thai cuisine with all savoury, sweet, sour and spicy notes – perfect as an accompanying dip for grilled meat. Otherwise, pick the spicy and sour Seafood Sauce, which goes best with the premium fresh Tiger Prawns and Dory Fish.
Further elevating the Thai Hot Pot experience, diners who are seeking for more, can simply opt to top up $10.90++ for unlimited servings of premium ingredients which includes an extensive selection of Wagyu Beef, Dory Fish, Tiger Prawns, Black Mussels, Beancurd Skin and more.
Take a respite from the spice-laden hot pot fare and get access to free-flow drinks and dessert at $4.90++/pax. Expect a selection of Thai beverages, fresh fruits, and delectable Thai desserts like Mango Sticky Rice, Khanom Tako (Thai pudding with coconut topping) and Cassava Cake. There simply isn’t a better way to round off a sumptuous Thai Hot Pot meal in a hearty makan session with your family and kakis!
Pricing for Suki-Suki Thai Buffet (per pax)
Children (6-12 years old): $13.90++
Fridays-Sundays, Public Holidays, Eve of PH
Children (6-12 years old): $16.90++
4th diner dines FREE from 2nd - 30th November 2020 on Mondays-Thursdays.
Flash deal image at the outlet to redeem the deal. T&Cs applies.
Suki Suki Thai Hot Pot Buffet Restaurant Address:
HomeTeamNS Khatib Club House #01-01 Yishun Walk,