The human body is exposed to a wide variety of foreign radicals, environmental toxins, processed eateries, and inevitable stress factors that take a toll on well-being. Surrounded by such potential threats, you might be wrong if you think that regular workouts can keep you healthy!
You need to pair your regular hustle with a proper balance of nutrients to keep yourself healthy & safe from such uncertainties. Dietary supplements contain specific vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, and minerals. Add these supplements to your diet and see positive results in a month.
Don’t like popping up hard pills? No issues, dietary supplements also come in the form of gelatin pills, liquid, and powder.
This article will share with you the 4 essential dietary nutrients that you must take to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Multivitamins & multimineral
It is not possible to eat the highest quality fresh organic food every day! The ‘fresh’ fruit and vegetables available around the supermarkets, go through an extensive marketing cycle before it ends up on your table, draining most of the nutrients by the time it reaches your table.
However, this nutritional gap can be compensated. Only when you have a regular intake of fresh food with loads of vitamins or switch to multivitamins; you can enrich your body with all the nutrients it lacks.
Let’s have a look at some benefits of multivitamin and mineral supplements:
- Vitamin D3 supplement helps the body absorb nutrients like phosphorus and calcium that are essential for healthy bone mass. It is also used to treat patients with bone disorders.
- According to a study, Vitamin B has a crucial influence on supporting temporary memory functions.
- A mix of Vitamin A, C, E, selenium, and B3 can reduce macmacular degeneration chances, and Vitamins B1, B6, B2, K1, CoQ10 magnesium support cardiovascular health.
- According to a study, some multivitamins significantly reduce the chances of cancer.
Spirulina is one of the most popular supplements across the globe. It is a type of blue-green algae that embodies several nutrients like beta-carotene, Vitamin E, and B vitamins. Spirulina also comprises minerals, antioxidants, chlorophyll, phycocyanobilin, minerals, and a typical vegan protein source.
Further, when you use this organic supplement for continued periods, it can be used to treat fatigue, high cholesterol, viral infections, and high triglycerides. Spirulina benefits include increased energy levels, weight loss, and more.
Benefits of Spirulina
- Spirulina is a great source of protein for vegan people. One tablespoon of Spirulina contains protein, phosphorus, potassium, vitamin C, sodium, magnesium, calcium, calories, and fat.
- Spirulina covers your body over ample nutrition needs in a small amount. You can easily shed some extra pounds by including spirulina in your daily diet.
- Consuming spirulina extract helps reduce cholesterol levels and promote heart health, making it one of the best B12 vitamins to include in a diet.
- Spirulina contains amino acids that act as a digestive enzyme and promotes healthy digestion.
Carotenoid is known as the most powerful antioxidant and spirulina is a rich source of this.
Glucosamine is a nutrient that is generated by the human body and is composed of amino acid glutamine and fructose. Glucosamine releases glycosaminoglycan, a compound needed to repair or form cartilage and other tissues.
With age, glucosamine production slows down, so a relevant health supplement is used to combat ageing-related health issues like osteoarthritis. Every day, consuming glucosamine keeps osteoarthritis in check and helps control specific health problems like diabetes, inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disease.
Glucosamine is also seen in some animals and nonhuman tissues like fungi, shellfish shells, and animal bones. Glucosamine supplements are often made from natural sources.
Benefits of Glucosamine supplement
- Glucosamine supplements are frequently consumed to treat various joint and bone-related issues.
- Glucosamine helps in forming various chemical compounds included in the formation of synovial fluid and articular cartilage.
- Glucosamine is often consumed to treat symptoms of certain inflammatory diseases.
Vitamin C is recommended as the safest and effective supplement; experts state that it provides metabolism to fight diseases of several types. It provides immunity to several disorders like cardiovascular disease, eye disease, and skin wrinkling. Adults are supposed to consume 2000 mg per day.
Vitamin C is widely known as ascorbic acid and is vital for the repair, development, and growth of all tissues. It also supports various body functions, including collagen formation, proper functioning of organs, increased immunity, and wound healing.
Benefits of Vitamin C
- A balanced amount of vitamin C in the body helps in eliminating stress and anxiety issues.
- Vitamin C helps combat several foreign radicals that cause common cold and flu but can reduce the chances of serious complications like lung inflammation and pneumonia.
- The antioxidant properties of vitamin C help prevent premature ageing, rashes, and several other skin diseases.
In today’s world, most of the day-to-day eatables (fresh vegetables, fruits) are grown by using harmful chemicals, so an extra source of nutrition is needed to keep the body healthy. Dietary supplements are broadly used to overcome nutritional deficiencies, and in some cases, they are also recommended by medics.